World cup competition – Terms & conditions
1. Eligibility: You must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The competition is only open to legal residents of England & Wales. It is void where prohibited by the laws of England & Wales. PLS employees are prohibited from entering.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in this competition, You as the Applicant agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PLS Solicitors as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition. By submitting your competition entry you are agreeing to being published on our social media platforms as our winner.
3. Competition Period: The competition is available between 1st November – 2nd December 2022. Winners will be announced on the 9th December 2022.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered on the form on the website. It must come from a unique owned email address from the Applicant. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PLS Solicitors. The winner will be chosen by a random generator from the participants who submitted their details into the form.
5. Validity of the Competition: Your entry must be supported by a valid email address. You as the Applicant can enter only once. If You as the Applicant use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, the submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PLS Solicitors.
6. Receipt of Competition: You, as the Applicant, will receive the competition and enter via form submission and email.
7. Terms & Conditions: PLS Solicitors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond PLS Solicitors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. PLS Solicitors reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the submission process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PLS Solicitors has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Applicant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PLS Solicitors reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND & WALES, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF THESE LAWS. As a condition of participating in this competition, You as the Applicant, agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this OFFER, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in England & Wales. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the Applicant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, other than the Applicant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). The Applicant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is PLS Solicitors Manchester Office, Registered Office and Administration Centre, PLS House, 2 Aegean Road, Atlantic Street, Altrincham WA14 5UW.