On a purchase, we will carry out the following work for you:
1. Review the legal title to the Property and submit the legal searches.
2. Review additional and standard enquiries sent to us from the sellers’ solicitors.
3. Amend and negotiate the contract for sale.
4. Approve the form of transfer/lease.
5. Provide you with a full report on the title to the property and if required also do the same for your mortgage lender.
6. Register you with legal title at the land registry and completing SDLT forms.
On a sale, we will carry out the following work for you:
1. Prepare the contracts for sale
2. Deal with additional and standard enquiries raised by the buyers solicitors
3. Deal with redeeming any existing monies you owe to your mortgage lender and send you any balance remaining.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law, especially Residential Conveyancing. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of residential property law.
Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...