To set up a limited company you will need the following information:
– A unique name for your Company
– A Registered Office address
– At least one Director willing to accept the duties and the responsibilities that go with the post
– At least one Shareholder willing to buy a single £1 share in the company. They can also be a director or secretary.
– One Secretary (optional)
– Key information for each director, secretary and shareholder: town of birth, eye colour and Mothers maiden name.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of corporate law. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of corporate law.
Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...