Do I need employment advice when purchasing a property subject to tenancies?
20th May 2014

Generally if you are purchasing a property subject to leases, you should take employment advice as service contracts for maintenance of the common parts and also lettings could fall under TUPE regulations, meaning you can’t simply terminate the contracts following the acquisition.

PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of commercial property. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of commercial property.

Get in touch for a free conveyancing quote or advice, without obligation.

Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...