I need to obtain bridging finance who do I contact?
13th June 2017

If you realise you need bridging finance we would strongly advise you to contact an Independent Financial Advisor or mortgage broker. If you do not know have an IFA or mortgage broker acting for you, then please contact us and we will put you in contact with some of the lenders whom we work with.

PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of residential property law.

Get in touch for a free quote or advice from PLS Solicitors, without obligation.


Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...