Do I have to work for my employer for a certain number of years before I can bring a discrimination case?
21st May 2014

There is no set period of service required in order for you to bring a discrimination case. If you feel that you have been dismissed by your employer as a result of having one of the characteristics listed above then you are likely to have a case for automatic unfair dismissal.

PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of employment law. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of corporate law.

Get in touch for a free quote or advice from PLS Solicitors, without obligation.

Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...