Can I get access to the property before completion?
08th May 2014

You can certainly ask the seller if they will consent to this. Most Seller’s will refuse for building insurance reasons. However, if they do agree they will ask you to sign a key undertaking, which basically gives you the keys to the house to carry out minor works.

PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law, especially Residential Conveyancing. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of residential property law.

Get in touch for a free quote or advice from PLS Solicitors, without obligation.

Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...