Guiding You Through the Process of Secured Lending
Our Real Estate Finance and Secured Lending Team advises borrowers and lenders on all aspects relating to loan transactions where the primary security is property. We guide our clients safely and securely through their deals whilst providing pragmatic advice and understanding the commercial nature of finance deals. Our experts can advise on banking and finance, real estate, construction, planning, insolvency and restructuring and we provide a full service offering to lenders, funders, bridgers and borrowers.
- Drafting, providing advice on and registering security including legal charges, debentures, personal and corporate guarantees, assignments of rights under development agreements and leases, charges over deposit accounts, assignment of life policies
- Drafting and advising on loan agreements and facility letters, including drafting either standard specific and bespoke documents, as well as providing suites
- Intercreditor arrangements, including deeds of priority and subordination
- Amendments, waivers, variations under loan and security documents
- Undertaking title diligence on commercial and residential properties to be funded
- Preparing/reviewing reports/certificates of title
- Assisting in lenders’ due diligence
- Liaising with valuers and insurers
- Advice and reporting on construction documents associated with to development finance
Residential Secured Lending
Including reviewing and reporting on all forms of residential tenancies, providing proactive advice on risk and the strength of tenancies. We can easily handle large scale portfolio re-finance work, where tight timescales are imposed for completion.
Commercial Secured Lending
Advising on the nuances involved in lending over commercial property. We can advise on any tax and employment issues involved in lending/borrowing over commercial property and in particular commercial investment property, where complicated issues such as transfers of a going concern, TUPE issues, and also issues on arrears and insurances may arise.
Large or small scale development finance work.
Get a free quote
Get A Free Quote On Bridging Loans From PLS
Also if you need any help or simply have a question, get in touch...
What Our Clients Say...
Each solicitor of varying...
I have bought 7 houses in the past, each solicitor of varying competence, on one house purchase I had to change companies as it was that bad; poor communication and...KimSee More
Dealt with everything very...
Being out of the country while the process to exchange documents gave unusual problems. Thankfully they dealt with everything very professionally.RobertSee More