We wanted to reassure you about our procedures and plans for managing your transaction during unsettling times such as this. Every day the Coronavirus brings about new developments and our hearts and thoughts go out to those impacted.
We know that you will have questions about what may happen in relation to the transactions being handled by PLS should the situation get worse.
Please do not worry – we have got it covered.
Our Managing Director, Dan Hickey, is leading a COVID-19 action team to make sure we remain ready to deal with the problems that may lie ahead. At times like this, our main concern is the safety and welfare of our customers, referrers, and colleagues and to ensure as far as possible, that business continues as usual.
On 12th March we implemented a Business Continuity Planning test, when half of our staff worked remotely away from the office. The test went well.
We will constantly reappraise our position as more information becomes available. But rest assured PLS Solicitors has been planning for unusual events like this for a long time. Should we suffer unprecedented absence levels we have put robust procedures in place to minimise any disruption to our customers’ transactions. We provide regular detailed guidance to all staff on the ways they can minimise the risk to themselves and their colleagues and our working environment keeps everyone hygienic and vigilant.
Our team will continue to work hard to ensure that your case is being processed as quickly as possible with minimal disruption. Should there be a need for our teams to work from home, PLS Solicitors has robust systems in place so that we can work remotely with the utmost security.
Access to your case information
Customers of PLS Solicitors can have access to their case from home through our PLS Portal 24/7. Our portal allows clients to sign, upload and track the status of their transaction without visiting the office.
Our approach to managing situations such as this:
- We will continue to monitor and implement the latest Government guidance into action.
- Our Managing Director, Dan Hickey, is leading a COVID-19 action team to make sure we remain ready to deal with any problems that lie ahead.
- We will provide regular detailed guidance to all staff on the ways they can minimise the risk to themselves and their colleagues.
- During this delay phase, additional cleaning has been put in place; hand sanitiser around all our offices; awareness posters have been displayed to keep everyone vigilant about the risks and how to minimise them.
- Our staff have the ability to work from home and can remote access our systems, and access client cases. Our telephone hunt groups can easily be twinned with mobile phones.
We have it covered
As a national law firm with a large team that can cope with high levels of volume, we take these situations seriously and due to our strong technology platform we are able to maintain critical business processes. We have it covered.
Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...