PLS Solicitors seek to stand out from the crowd in the following ways:
- PLS Solicitors are a very young, pro-active and dynamic law firm. Aashim Dhand, was educated at Leeds University graduating with a first class honours in law and winning the Margaret Simpson award for property law. He then graduated from Chester Law College with a distinction, following which he trained and worked at Pannone LLP. Robert Thomas was educated at Sheffield University graduating with a 2:1 in law and gaining a commendation from Chester law college for his LPC. Robert then trained at Brabners and then moved on to work for Eversheds.
- PLS Solicitors feel that the majority of industries have changed their working processes over time – however unfortunately the legal profession has not.
- PLS Solicitors run a paperless office which means that they communicate with their clients and yourselves on email and the phone. PLS Solicitors do not use the post as not only is it unreliable it wastes time having to wait for the post to be received by the recipient.
- PLS Solicitors are extremely competitive on fees.
- PLS Solicitors are a niche commercial and residential property law practice that means all we do is deal with Property transactions so the clients are assured they are receiving the very best advice.
- PLS Solicitors aim to keep sales and the legal departments up to date every week by having an online portal for our largest clients which is held in a google cloud so it can be updated in live time at both ends.
- PLS Solicitors are 100% client focused. We obtain client testimonials from each client on completion.
- PLS Solicitors are constantly investing in our IT infrastructure in order to ensure that they have the most modern technology in our offices. They have recently substantially invested in a state of the art phone system and purchased a Proclaim case management software which will in essence mean all PLS Solicitors clients can web track the progress of their cases and also we will have an instant text messaging option which will provide text updates to clients when their files are worked on.
- PLS Solicitors have recently signed up with a company called “Docusign” so all client care letters and replies to enquiries on part exchange properties can be completed online with electronic signatures.
- PLS Solicitors aim to recruit some of the finest legal minds in the conveyancing market. This has been demonstrated as we have a strong fee earning team of Ted Kingsnorth (Solicitor); Catherine Jordan (Solicitor); Adam Pavey (solicitor); Aashim Dhand (Solicitor); Robert Thomas (Solicitor); Emma Selbie (Legal Executive) Pauline Gill (Conveyancing executive); Maura Sherlock (Licensed Conveyancer);. All fee earners have a dedicated Conveyancing assistant to assist on each file.
Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...