Junior Proclaim DeveloperJob Title
27th December 2018Date Posted
31st January 2019Closing Date
- Previous experience of working as a Junior Developer
- Experience in IT generally. Willingness to learn new skills and to learn Proclaim in particular
- Excellent attention to detail
- An Advanced user of both Microsoft Word, Excel
Due to continued growth we are now seeking a new junior team member to join our existing IT development team. This role will suit a junior IT developer with some knowledge of a Proclaim case management system. Or a more junior person that is keen to be trained to use Proclaim case management. The successful candidate will provide support to our senior Proclaim developers and handle day to day tasks such as document changes, testing and some general day to day IT support issues, queries from team members and so forth.
- Day to day Proclaim issues
- Document changes on Proclaim
- Production of new forms and document in Proclaim
- First line support for IT queries, particularly case management queries, from legal teams (although IT support queries are outsourced)
- Help with smaller pieces of Proclaim workflow
- Assisting in producing the firm’s MI
- Assisting in producing SQL reports
- Help support testing
- Some general in house IT support
- Under the guidance of the Senior Developers make amendments and improvements to our current workflow.
- Ensure that the system is delivering required functionality and escalate any issues to the appropriate person.
- Test any updates to ensure the move between development and live systems is successful highlighting any areas of concern.
- Assist in ensuring all parties are kept informed of the upgrade and understand their role in it.
- Following the upgrade monitor bugs reports and highlight any significant issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Regularly reviewing outstanding case management related issues.
- Maintain the application to ensure the correct versions of precedents, templates, documents and updates are available to the users.
- Document and understand all known issues / reoccurring requests for help to ensure long-term resolution.
- Escalate any items which have not been dealt with satisfactorily or in accordance with departmental procedures.