Conveyancing AssistantJob Title
11th August 2020Date Posted
- At least 12 months solid experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant
- Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Conversant in Microsoft office
- Highly organised
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Experience of using a case management system (ideally Proclaim)
- Confident in building and maintaining business relationships through excellent communication and service delivery
The main role of the Conveyancing Assistant is to support the Conveyancing Team Manager with all elements of the conveyancing transaction.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance
- You will be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches
- You will ensure that you and junior team members keep any third party web sites up to date in real time in line with third party requirements
- You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at all times to ensure we receive excellent feedback and repeat business
- You will prepare the necessary documentation as required with the conveyancing process in line with our policies and procedures
- You will prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
- You will deal with post exchange matters as directed by your team manager
- You will be responsible for completions on the day of completion
- You will ensure that you and junior team members comply with all company policies and procedures ensuring breaches do not occur, should a breach occur you will help to rectify this immediately
- Any other administrative duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise.
Although we are based in Altrincham, our conveyancing roles allow you to maintain a healthy work/life balance by giving you the option to do a mixture of home and office working.