Moving house is said to be one of the most stressful things that can happen to you during a lifetime. Wouldn’t it be better for you if there was a way to make it easier and to enable you to achieve peace of mind throughout the process?
At PLS we are proud to say that we are a member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme. The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (or CQS) began in January 2011, it was introduced by the Law Society for Solicitors who offer residential conveyancing services. The scheme is renewed annually to provide consistent standards, increase the speed at which the conveyancing process can be completed and it also aims to create a trusted community which will deter fraudulent firms.
But what does this mean for you?
Being a member means we are able to meet the high standards that have been set. As a CQS accredited firm we promise to:
- Offer you a excellent, friendly service with professional and competent staff
- Explain the steps throughout the process clearly
- Tell you the costs of the transaction
- Keep you informed every-step of the way
We also promise to:
- Treat everybody fairly
- Respond promptly to any enquiries that you may have
- Inform you of any problems as soon as they arise
We, as a firm, are always striving to be the best. We ask for and welcome any feedback that you have, so please feel free to contact us!
Get a Free Quote From PLS
If you need any help or simply have a question, please get in touch...