What Make PLS Different?
Our highly trained staff fully appreciate the importance of all parties which are involved in a property transaction: agents, brokers, developers, and other third party intermediaries.
- We understand and appreciate that you will need regular updates from us and we will happy to provide these over the phone, on email and automatically via the PLS Portal 24/7
- We can integrate with your systems or CMS to provide you with updates
- You can generate your own updates on all current cases on an excel spreadsheet at any time by simply logging onto the PLS Portal 24/7
- You can track where every case is up to any time and also find out what is outstanding.
- We are well versed in updating referrer owned extranets and portals
- We are fast, efficient, clear and transparent
- We are open 7 days a week and have extended opening hours on weekdays
Need Advice Now? Call Us On: 0330 024 4536
The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
The Conveyancing Association
The Association has been established to ensure that the top specialist UK Conveyancers have an effective voice in the conveyancing industry.
National Firm of the Year - Silver Winner - selected purely on customer feedback.
LFS Regional Firm of the Year
Law Firm Services Award for Regional Firm of the Year Northwest 2016
LFS Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year
Law Firm Services Bronze Award for Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2016
Young Conveyancer of the Year
Law Firm Services Awarded to Associate Director Jack Medlicott for Young Conveyancer of the Year
Most Outstanding Law Firm
Awarded Most Outstanding Law Firm 2016 by Wealth and Finance Magazine
Modern Law Conveyancing Awards
Highly Commended at the Modern Law Conveyancing Awards for Service Provider of the Year 2016