Wills, Trusts and Probate
Wills, Trusts and Probate with PLS Solicitors
At PLS Solicitors we will use our extensive experience to tailor an individual solution to your specific requirements whether that is by preparing a straightforward will leaving everything to a single beneficiary or advising on and drafting complex trust documents to reduce your exposure to tax and protect vulnerable beneficiaries.
Wanting to protect your family and make proper provision for those that rely on you is one of the most natural instincts we have.
We know that the death of a loved one is one of the most traumatic experiences you will have to deal with. You can place your trust in us to treat you with empathy, understanding and compassion and deal with the administration of the estate in an efficient and timely manner while you manage the process of grieving your loss.
– We can offer fixed fees for our work before you formally engage our services; giving you peace of mind regarding costs from the outset.
– As part of a small, dedicated team your fee earner will have personal knowledge of your file. We are not a factory farm too busy to give you the dedicated personal service you deserve.
– Our fee earners have extensive experience in all areas of Wills, Trusts and Probate work and are members of the Law Society Private Client Section.
– We can offer appointments in person at our offices, home and hospital visits, take advice and instructions over the telephone or via internet video conferencing.
– We are available via email or telephone 24/7 and in the event that you are unable to contact your fee earner directly we aim to respond within 24 hours.
– We work closely with a panel of trusted professionals such as stockbrokers, financial advisers, accountants and specialist barristers to provide our clients with holistic advice regarding their affairs.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of family law, especially Wills, Trusts and Probate. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of family law.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- We have extensive experience in all areas of Wills, Trusts and Probate work and are members of the Law Society Private Client Section.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- There are no hidden fees
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...