Remortgaging with PLS Solicitors
At PLS Solicitors we believe we offer a fresh approach to residential property law. Our directors are heavily involved in how cases are processed and have a genuine interest in ensuring their clients receive a first class service at all levels. All team members have been through our in-house training programme which is led by the directors, to ensure the teams not only know what to do but also understand the importance of why they are doing it.
Remortgaging is the process of replacing one legal charge with another. We will act for you, your old lender and your new lender.
The transaction is more straightforward than a purchase, as there are no contracts for sale or third party sellers involved. We are checking the legal title and confirming to the new lender that the property is safe to lend on.
Some of the things that make PLS stand out from other conveyancing firms are:
– We have an electronic portal which allows customer to log on 24/7 to track the progress of their case and easy way to upload secure documentation
– Our conveyancing team have in excess of 250 years conveyancing experience between us;
– We are 39th in the Country by way of conveyancing volumes which means that all our systems are geared up to providing you with the best advice.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law, especially Remortgaging. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of residential property.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- You get a dedicated conveyancing assistant, who will be your single point of contact from start to finish.
- We are a top 50 residential conveyancing law firm in the UK by volume.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
- PLS achieved recognition from the Law Society by becoming an approved member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- All team members have been through our in-house training programme which is led by the directors
- All conveyancing assistants have a minimum of 3 years residential conveyancing experience.
- Get in touch for a free conveyancing quote without obligation
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...