Equity Transfer with PLS Solicitors
At PLS Solicitors We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case. Explaining the process in plain non legal jargon.
A Transfer of Equity is when someone is added or removed from the title deeds, such as a sole owner adding their husband or wife, a parent adding their son or daughter or a separating couple. If there is a mortgage on the property you will also need to change the mortgage deed.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law, especially Equity Transfer. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of residential property.
- There are no hidden fees
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- You get a dedicated conveyancing assistant, who will be your single point of contact from start to finish.
- We have a state of the art online portal allowing you to upload documentation and easily keep track of progress.
- PLS achieved recognition from the Law Society by becoming an approved member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- Get in touch for a free conveyancing quote without obligation
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...