Equity Release with PLS Solicitors
At PLS Solicitors we offer a fresh approach to residential property law, specifically Equity Release.
Equity release is the process of releasing equity in your property at a time when your age prohibits you from taking out a mortgage.
The process is strictly regulated, as you can imagine because at the time of a loved ones death, the beneficiaries can sometimes get a surprise when they find out a company has a financial interest in the deceased’s home.
Our solicitors have a combined experience in excess of 50 years, in dealing with equity release. We have worked with some of the UK’s largest equity release providers.
We do home visits, which means that we will come out and see you to run through the equity release documentation should you require it.
We have an online portal which allows you to upload documents quickly and efficiently not risking the documents being lost in the post. Our online portal allows you to track the progress of your case 24/7.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law, especially Equity Release. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of residential property.
- We have worked with some of the UK’s largest equity release providers.
- We do home visits, which means that we will come out and see you to run through the equity release documentation should you require it.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
- Get in touch for a free conveyancing quote without obligation
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...