Buying or Selling a House
Buying or Selling a House with PLS Solicitors
Here at PLS we understand that buying and selling a property can be stressful, especially if you have never been through the process before. The process can seem confusing, you might find it difficult to understand what you need to do and when you need to do it.
With this is mind, PLS has over 20 specialist property teams on hand to manage your case from start to finish. You will get a direct dial for your conveyancing team which means that you get straight through to them each time and we are open evenings and weekends so you will always be able to get hold of us. We are multilingual in over 10 different languages, including Mandarin, Bengali and Polish, ensuring we can accommodate your needs with a translator should you require one.
PLS are a client focused firm and one of the Top 20 Residential Conveyancing Firms in the UK. We offer an entirely new approach to the provision of conveyancing services. With emphasis on quality and efficiency, we ensure our people understand your needs.
PLS has over 120 employees based across our two offices in Manchester, and Central London, servicing clients nationally. We specialise in advising on the complex area of residential property law, especially residential conveyancing and buying or selling a house.
Every fee earner has a dedicated conveyancing assistant who has a minimum of three years residential conveyancing experience, and some with over 25 years.
PLS are part of the Conveyancing Association, which has been established to ensure that the top 100 specialist UK Conveyancers have an effective voice in the conveyancing industry. PLS achieved recognition from the law society as becoming an approved member of the CQS.
Because of our speed we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK’s largest developers.
We have a state of the art Case Management System which provides detailed analysis as to how cases are progressing and use a robust diary system to ensure that cases are proactively managed; This system generates automatic texts and emails to our clients as well as third parties, ensuring that everyone is kept informed and up to date with regards to progress of the transaction.
- There are no hidden fees
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- You get a dedicated conveyancing assistant, who will be your single point of contact from start to finish.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All conveyancing assistants have a minimum of 3 years residential conveyancing experience.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- PLS achieved recognition from the Law Society by becoming an approved member of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- We are a top 50 residential conveyancing law firm in the UK by volume.
- Get in touch for a free conveyancing quote without obligation
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...