Trustees Interests in Property
Trustees Interests in Property with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors specialise in providing sound legal and practical advice and assistance in respect of the preservation and/or buying back of assets formerly owned by bankrupts. We will assess the value(s), seek to negotiate the purchase direct with the Official Receiver or Trustee and the absence of agreement, defend any application made to the court for possession and sale.
For a free personal insolvency quote without obligation regarding Trustees Interests in Property, please get in touch or call one of our personal insolvency experts on 0844 8111 410
On the making of a bankruptcy order, all property (save for minor exceptions) owned by a bankrupt is automatically vested in the Official receiver / Trustee in Bankruptcy who is under a duty to realise the value of the assets for the benefit of creditors.
The main assets is usually the family home and normally after 12 months from the date of a bankruptcy order, the Trustee will seek to realise the interest either by inviting the joint owner to buy the interest or by application to the court for an order for possession and sale.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of personal insolvency, especially the preservation and/or purchase of Trustees Interests in Property. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on all areas of personal insolvency.
Get in touch for a free quote or advice on Trustees Interests in Property from PLS Solicitors, without obligation.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...