Preferences – Defrauding Creditors
Preferences – Defrauding Creditors with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors specialise in providing sound legal and practical advice and assistance to anyone (including directors, bankrupts etc) facing claims or potential claims by a liquidator or trustee in bankruptcy for alleged preferences.
Preference claims arise in both liquidation and bankruptcy and in essence are where a company or individual favours a person who is a creditor, or a surety or guarantor, by doing or allowing something to be done which has the effect of putting that person into a position which, in the event of insolvency, is better than they would otherwise be in, had the thing not been done.
On application, the court can make any appropriate order to restore the position to what it would have been if the transaction had not taken place.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of personal insolvency, especially Preferences – Defrauding Creditors. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of personal insolvency.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...