Planning for Bankruptcy / IVA’s
Planning for Bankruptcy / IVA’s with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors specialise in reviewing your business and personal affairs and providing sound legal and practical advice on how best to protect or preserve your assets.
Financial difficulties are a sad fact of life and can arise both in business and personally. Whether it arises due to credit card arrears, trade debtors, cash flow, personal guarantees, mortgage arrears, bank loans or otherwise, the consequences can be serious and in extreme cases can result in the forced sale of property and even bankruptcy.
However, proper planning and advice can help reduce and even remove the risks. The earlier steps are taken the greater the prospects of minimising the impact if things go wrong.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of personal insolvency, especially Planning for Bankruptcy / IVA’s. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on all areas of personal insolvency.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- We give practical advice to our clients to ensure that you are protected as much as possible.
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...