"The service we received from PLS was excellent. They were responsive, fed back at each stage and essentially eliminated the stress associated with moving house. Thank you PLS for a job well done"
"A pleasure to deal with, I’d heard that the Homebuy Direct Scheme could be complicated & long winded but everything was dealt with absolutely no trouble. Great service."
“PLS provided a first class conveyancing service for our sale and purchase. They provided a personal touch combined with a quick efficiency that, I believe, resulted in the sale not only going ahead but in an expedient manner.”
"As a Director of an IFA & Mortgage Broking practice, we regularly have to deal with solicitors who transact in an antiquated manner so it's refreshing to deal with PLS, who offer a fast & efficient service"
"Would highly recommend PLS for anybody that needed a solicitors. Stress and worry free solicitors that seem to care about you and your needs, we will definitely use PLS Solicitors again"
"We would like to thank PLS for a superb, professional and efficient service. Genuinely pleased that we chose PLS. You do not need to be local to receive an excellent service from them"
- There are no hidden fees
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- We have a state of the art online portal allowing you to upload documentation and easily keep track of progress.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
If you are a consumer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means, you may be entitled to use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) service to assist with any dispute that may arise. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...