Company Formation with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors PLS Solicitors can provide you with a bespoke service tailored to you and your business’ needs. Whether it is a new company from scratch or a dormant shelf company where time is of the essence.
Setting up a private limited company is an important milestone and often one of the first steps people take when starting their new business. You must appoint people to run the company called ‘directors’ and register or ‘incorporate’ it with Companies House.
Following the registration of the company you’ll receive a ‘Certificate of Incorporation’. This confirms the company legally exists and shows the company number and date of formation.
A limited company has its own separate legal identity. So third parties contract with the ‘company’ and not the individual directors and shareholders. This means companies are not wound up following the death of the owners and it’s possible for the directors and shareholders connected with the company to change over time. A company’s existence will only cease if it is formally wound up, liquidated or by other order of the courts or Registrar of Companies.
Registering a business as a limited company can aid the opportunity of selling it in the future, which can be difficult to achieve with other business arrangements. The original owner may be able to achieve a completely clean break and receive some financial benefit.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of corporate law, especially Company Formation. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of corporate law.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...