Property Litigation & Disputes
Property Litigation & Disputes with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors specialise in Commercial Property Litigation & Disputes.
PLS Solicitors deal with a variety of land and property disputes. There are differences between Commercial and Residential disputes.
In the commercial field the majority of disputes relate to non-payment of rent, the undertaking of repairs, issues with disrepair at the end of a lease and disputes involving the termination of the lease arrangement.
There are a variety of other areas in which disputes may arise, however these are the most prevalent. The tenant or landlord can always seek to avoid disputes by assuring that the contractual arrangement between the parties give the party as much protection as possible. However even in circumstances in which either the landlord or the tenant has been extremely cautious there is always the potential for disputes were land and property are concerned.
As a result of gaining significant experience dealing with property disputes we are able to advise at an early stage as to the merits of any potential issue. Our advise is always provided on a commercial basis in which Clients are provided with real life business solutions.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of commercial property, especially Commercial Property Litigation & Disputes. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of commercial property.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We have a large commercial property team, meaning if the deal size requires it we can service the work.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...