Landlord Lease with PLS Solicitors
We provide bespoke advice to Landlord’s granting commercial leases. We can set up precedent leases for your estate and also create one off leases.
We can advise on how best to make sure your letting investment is secure, which is especially important with regards to the financial stability of many of the tenants.
Our commercial property lawyers have in excess of 100 years experience in acting for landlords; All our commercial property lawyers take 16 hours of continued professional development courses meaning we stay abreast of all changes.
We have acted for some major FTSE 250 landlord companies; We act for some of the UK’s largest national banks advising them on the terms of commercial leases where they are considering granting funding.
We subscribe to all the UK’s largest case law and also precedent banks to ensure that all our precedents are up to date in light of UK case law.
We are a CQS registered firm which means that we have received the law societies accreditation for quality;
Our online portal allows you to upload documents without having to worry about documents getting lost in the post; It also allows you to track the progress of your case 24/7 and it is all real time, progress so when we amend something on our case management system, you will see it on your portal.
PLS Solicitors specialise in advising on the complex area of commercial property, especially landlord lease. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of commercial property.
- We lecture widely on the pitfalls when negotiating commercial leases to both Tenants and Landlords.
- We act for some of the UK’s largest national banks advising them on the terms of commercial leases where they are considering granting funding.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...