Intellectual Property Disputes
Intellectual Property Disputes with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors specialise in investigating and advising on this complex area of intellectual property law and provides sound legal and practical advice and assistance on the options available. PLS handles claims through all stages of the litigation process from pre-emptive action and injunction through to trail and enforcement.
Intellectual Property (“IP”) arises from the expression of an idea and includes such things as inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, brand names, symbols etc. Certain rights are vested in the creator or owner which are or can be protected and the use by others (without permission) restrained.
The main forms of Intellectual Property Disputes include:
– Trade Marks
– Confidential information
Infringement of Intellectual Property rights gives rise to various causes of action including for breach of copyright, passing off, unauthorised use and/or disclosure of confidential information, unauthorised making or importing of a patented product or use of patented process, which in turn give rise to various remedies including injunction to restrain and damages.
PLS Solicitors specialise in investigating and advising on the complex area of commercial litigation and disputes, especially Intellectual Property Disputes. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of commercial litigation.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...