Commercial Property Litigation and Disputes
Commercial Property Litigation and Disputes with PLS Solicitors
PLS Solicitors have gained significant experience dealing with a wide variety of commercial property litigation and disputes. We are able to advise at an early stage as to the merits of any potential issue. Our advise is always provided on a commercial basis in which our clients are provided with real life business solutions.
In the commercial field the majority of property disputes relate to non-payment of rent, the undertaking of repairs, issues with disrepair at the end of a lease and disputes involving the termination of the lease arrangement. There are a variety of other areas in which disputes may arise, however these are the most prevalent.
The tenant or landlord can always seek to avoid disputes by assuring that the contractual arrangement between the parties give the party as much protection as possible. Although, even when both parties have been extremely cautious, disputes were land and property are concerned do occur.
PLS Solicitors specialise in investigating and advising on the complex area of commercial property litigation and disputes. We offer a friendly, efficient and effective legal advice on any area of commercial litigation.
- We explain the process in plain english, no legal jargon.
- We adopt an understanding and methodical approach when dealing with each individual case.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...