Business Legal Services
PLS Solicitors specialise in Commercial Property, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law & Employment Law. You need a team who are fast and reliable. At PLS our large and experienced team of commercial solicitors are here to ensure that it’s as effective and efficient as possible.
"The service we received from PLS was excellent. They were responsive, fed back at each stage and essentially eliminated the stress associated with moving house. Thank you PLS for a job well done"
"A pleasure to deal with, I’d heard that the Homebuy Direct Scheme could be complicated & long winded but everything was dealt with absolutely no trouble. Great service."
- There are no hidden fees
- Our office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 9am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- We are fast. Because of our speed, we work as a nominated solicitor for many of the UK's largest developers.
- We have a team of 100+ staff based in the UK
- All work is carried out in-house by a member of our team.
- We have a state of the art online portal allowing you to upload documentation and easily keep track of progress.
- Between our directors we have over 100 years worth of conveyancing experience
- PLS has a large team of experts who specialise in tenancy agreements.
- We act for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from first time buyers to FTSE 250 companies.
- Our commercial property solicitors have all spent time at some of the largest legal firms in the UK training under some of the best lawyers in the UK.
- We can offer appointments in person at our offices, home and hospital visits, take advice and instructions over the telephone or via internet video conferencing.
- We act for some of the UK’s largest national banks advising them on the terms of commercial leases where they are considering granting funding.
- We have a large commercial property team meaning we can handle large scale transactions.
- We lecture widely on the pitfalls when negotiating commercial leases to both Tenants and Landlords.
If you are a consumer and we have made a contract with you by electronic means, you may be entitled to use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) service to assist with any dispute that may arise. This service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Get a Free Quote
For a Free quote without obligation, get in touch below...